From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@princess_priiya • 01 Feb, 2014
How to prepare for C-DAC Entrance Exam ??? what should be the correct choice of course for an electrical and electronics engineer for getting best job opportunities ?????? where do we can get previous years question papers ?? which centres are best ??
@hinesh • 01 Feb, 2014
princess_priiya
How to prepare for C-DAC Entrance Exam ??? what should be the correct choice of course for an electrical and electronics engineer for getting best job opportunities ?????? where do we can get previous years question papers ?? which centres are best ??
well., c-dac entrance exams contains aptitude test, and then for core subjects.

The test papers and sections are solely based on your selection of course.
Per say. Section A only for wi-mac and some other courses..
But for DAC you have to appear for A+B
and for courses like DVLSI you have to appear for all three..

The rank is derived from your scores average of three section based on your course selection.

you can check out the test section , where you can also find more details with books suggested for tests.
chk below link, find the C-dacs common admission test (C-CAT) dropdown menu.

https://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_acts_PGDAdmissionBooklet
@princess_priiya • 01 Feb, 2014
hinesh
well., c-dac entrance exams contains aptitude test, and then for core subjects.

The test papers and sections are solely based on your selection of course.
Per say. Section A only for wi-mac and some other courses..
But for DAC you have to appear for A+B
and for courses like DVLSI you have to appear for all three..

The rank is derived from your scores average of three section based on your course selection.

you can check out the test section , where you can also find more details with books suggested for tests.
chk below link, find the C-dacs common admission test (C-CAT) dropdown menu.

https://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_acts_PGDAdmissionBooklet
thnku..
@Trupti07 • 25 Feb, 2014 Hi everyone,
I am 2012 passout,Entc from pune university.I am working with TCS and I am interested in cdac dvlsi course for the august intake.I am really interested to go back to my trade i.e entc and work in vlsi industry.I am confused whether the 2 yr gap will make a problem even though I am working in software industry as many companies visiting cdac look out for freshers and moreover strict rules of passing out.I have heard they take people only who have passed out from d same year or the previous year.I want a placement given that i slog out completely in those 6 months leaving my current job.Is it worth the risk considering placement rules?I need to decide pretty soon..plz help!
@somyada1 • 28 May, 2014 Is anyone here who will going to give exam on 8th june?
please inform me its my humble request!!
@hinesh • 04 Jun, 2014
Trupti07
Hi everyone,
I am 2012 passout,Entc from pune university.I am working with TCS and I am interested in cdac dvlsi course for the august intake.I am really interested to go back to my trade i.e entc and work in vlsi industry.I am confused whether the 2 yr gap will make a problem even though I am working in software industry as many companies visiting cdac look out for freshers and moreover strict rules of passing out.I have heard they take people only who have passed out from d same year or the previous year.I want a placement given that i slog out completely in those 6 months leaving my current job.Is it worth the risk considering placement rules?I need to decide pretty soon..plz help!
hi trupti,
You can do it., Here your Exp. will give you some advantage above your gap.
and As per my knowledge the companies visiting in campus will check of b.tech percentage. (it should be above 60%.. some prefer 65% ..) If you have that. than you can join. the gap you can tell by your experience on interview. Companies will have first criteria of passing or throughout percentage mainly.
@Ismail0352 • 12 Jun, 2014
princess_priiya
Most of the part is been answered above i'll just focus on placement...
DAC is the best when it comes to placement...
VLSI, Embedded aregud but they lack in good overall campus...
Go through the placement records of institutes....
@Ankit Litoriya • 12 Jun, 2014 i am goin to gave my CCAT on 15th june .... can anyone help me out for section c preparation wat topics to focus now
@bhusravi • 25 Jun, 2014 with2094 in dac will i get iascd pune
@patilcm09 • 10 Jun, 2015
somyada1
Is anyone here who will going to give exam on 8th june?
please inform me its my humble request!!
@subhash4ispat • 01 Dec, 2015 anyone hv C-DAC last year paper
@Ankita Katdare • 02 Dec, 2015
subhash4ispat
anyone hv C-DAC last year paper
Attached PDF contains 100 multiple choice questions along with their answers. Solve these questions to get a feel of how multiple choice questions will be asked and how you can solve them.
CDAC Question Paper With Answers | CrazyEngineers
@Omprakash242 • 28 May, 2016 Hello guyz...I am BE Entc 2014 passout 55.5% aggregate(64 last yr)...i am looking for Cdac pg course...I have 5 months experience in Automation... So What are my chances to get palced after completion of Cdac Course...plzz guide me.
Thank you
@Sunil madkar • 08 Nov, 2016 Hi,
I planned to take admission for Cdac DBDA course....what rank is required to get admission for DBDA ...pls share he experience
@Prashant Jawalkar • 27 Feb, 2017 Is calculator allowed for cdac entrance exam?

Related Posts

Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 11, 2015

Kraken 3.0 is the new version of Kraken 'Autonomous Underwater Vehicle' AUV, being designed and built by a team of about 20 undergraduate students from IIT Kharagpur. All these students...
Archives

@qaisarpk1 · Aug 13, 2010

what is relation between frequency and power ... which frequency travel long distance... low frequency or high frequency?
Archives

@Manish Goyal · Nov 29, 2012

Hello Friends Today i installed true caller on my mobile, I was quite impressed with its functionality,but was wondering How it works Any Idea? Update: CEO of TrueCaller, Alan Mamedi...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 10, 2013

Makkhichoose is the latest browser plugin by a developer from IIT Chennai that lets you compare the prices of the product you're currently browsing. For example, if you're looking at...
Archives

@Akhilesh Garud · Jul 5, 2014

The Indian market has turned into playground for almost all the smartphone manufacturing companies. One such company- Xolo, recently launched the Q 500s IPS by giving it a price tag...