C-DAC Entrance Exam

How to prepare for C-DAC Entrance Exam ??? what should be the correct choice of course for an electrical and electronics engineer for getting best job opportunities ?????? where do we can get previous years question papers ?? which centres are best ??

Replies

• hinesh
    hinesh
    princess_priiya
    How to prepare for C-DAC Entrance Exam ??? what should be the correct choice of course for an electrical and electronics engineer for getting best job opportunities ?????? where do we can get previous years question papers ?? which centres are best ??
    well., c-dac entrance exams contains aptitude test, and then for core subjects.

The test papers and sections are solely based on your selection of course.
    Per say. Section A only for wi-mac and some other courses..
    But for DAC you have to appear for A+B
    and for courses like DVLSI you have to appear for all three..

The rank is derived from your scores average of three section based on your course selection.

you can check out the test section , where you can also find more details with books suggested for tests.
    chk below link, find the C-dacs common admission test (C-CAT) dropdown menu.

PGDAdmissionBooklet
  • princess_priiya
    princess_priiya
    hinesh
    well., c-dac entrance exams contains aptitude test, and then for core subjects.

The test papers and sections are solely based on your selection of course.
    Per say. Section A only for wi-mac and some other courses..
    But for DAC you have to appear for A+B
    and for courses like DVLSI you have to appear for all three..

The rank is derived from your scores average of three section based on your course selection.

you can check out the test section , where you can also find more details with books suggested for tests.
    chk below link, find the C-dacs common admission test (C-CAT) dropdown menu.

PGDAdmissionBooklet
    thnku..
  • Trupti07
    Trupti07
    Hi everyone,
    I am 2012 passout,Entc from pune university.I am working with TCS and I am interested in cdac dvlsi course for the august intake.I am really interested to go back to my trade i.e entc and work in vlsi industry.I am confused whether the 2 yr gap will make a problem even though I am working in software industry as many companies visiting cdac look out for freshers and moreover strict rules of passing out.I have heard they take people only who have passed out from d same year or the previous year.I want a placement given that i slog out completely in those 6 months leaving my current job.Is it worth the risk considering placement rules?I need to decide pretty soon..plz help!
  • somyada1
    somyada1
    Is anyone here who will going to give exam on 8th june?
    please inform me its my humble request!!
  • hinesh
    hinesh
    Trupti07
    Hi everyone,
    I am 2012 passout,Entc from pune university.I am working with TCS and I am interested in cdac dvlsi course for the august intake.I am really interested to go back to my trade i.e entc and work in vlsi industry.I am confused whether the 2 yr gap will make a problem even though I am working in software industry as many companies visiting cdac look out for freshers and moreover strict rules of passing out.I have heard they take people only who have passed out from d same year or the previous year.I want a placement given that i slog out completely in those 6 months leaving my current job.Is it worth the risk considering placement rules?I need to decide pretty soon..plz help!
    hi trupti,
    You can do it., Here your Exp. will give you some advantage above your gap.
    and As per my knowledge the companies visiting in campus will check of b.tech percentage. (it should be above 60%.. some prefer 65% ..) If you have that. than you can join. the gap you can tell by your experience on interview. Companies will have first criteria of passing or throughout percentage mainly.
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    princess_priiya
    Most of the part is been answered above i'll just focus on placement...
    DAC is the best when it comes to placement...
    VLSI, Embedded aregud but they lack in good overall campus...
    Go through the placement records of institutes....
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    i am goin to gave my CCAT on 15th june .... can anyone help me out for section c preparation wat topics to focus now
  • bhusravi
    bhusravi
    with2094 in dac will i get iascd pune
  • patilcm09
    patilcm09
    somyada1
    Is anyone here who will going to give exam on 8th june?
    please inform me its my humble request!!
  • subhash4ispat
    subhash4ispat
    anyone hv C-DAC last year paper
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    subhash4ispat
    anyone hv C-DAC last year paper
    Attached PDF contains 100 multiple choice questions along with their answers. Solve these questions to get a feel of how multiple choice questions will be asked and how you can solve them.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Omprakash242
    Omprakash242
    Hello guyz...I am BE Entc 2014 passout 55.5% aggregate(64 last yr)...i am looking for Cdac pg course...I have 5 months experience in Automation... So What are my chances to get palced after completion of Cdac Course...plzz guide me.
    Thank you
  • Sunil madkar
    Sunil madkar
    Hi,
    I planned to take admission for Cdac DBDA course....what rank is required to get admission for DBDA ...pls share he experience
  • Prashant Jawalkar
    Prashant Jawalkar
    Is calculator allowed for cdac entrance exam?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BuiltWith.com, is a start-up based out of Australia by the duo - Gary Brewer and Andrew Rogers. Gary lives on the Northern Beaches, near Sydney in Australia. His big startup...
Hi CEans, I am going to do a project in Alternative fuels and especially in Biodiesel to use in Diesel engines.My guide had asked me to research on non edible...
Hi! Im a pretty young guy, having an idea of making pellets out of hen excrement. My family runs an egg-production system, and we have a problem with storing and...
‘Can magnet with only one pole exist?’ is the question that can now be answered with a yes. Physicists have successfully synthesized a magnetic particle having only North Pole allowing...
Hello, I am new to NS2 (network simulation) software. I want to implement AODV (AD-Hoc On-demand Distance Vector) routing protocol in ns2. I need guidance about the coding in of...