C-CAT sample papers?

Hello,
I am preparing for C-CAT to get addmission in CDAC.So please tell me from where i get the sample papers with SOLUTION.

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    They are not available officially buy CDAC ,but if you contact any training center of it they will provide you,and there is one Available in resource section ,do a search and you will easily find that.And if you Have any other query just search it ,Here is lots of threads related to it,Besst of luck 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I have done B.Tech from a small private college and it doesn't provide any placement.So i tried off campus and walk-ins but didn't select anywhere.Then i decide to do...
anyone have any idea about preparatory material for cdac entrance exam... or any one material regarding this.. please mail on this id- arswati157@gmail.com
I am a mechanical engineer. I need to select a waterproof DC motor with rpm ranging from 3500-5000... I have no knowledge about motor rating...could someone please guide me regarding...
Indian smart devices brand, Xolo, has announced the launch of Xolo Opus 3 at Rs. 8,499. This time the local smartphone maker has upgraded the flagship by introducing a ‘selfie’...
Quote Given that you can almost certainly do animation within your CAD program itself, why bother to involve outside programs? There are a few reasons, but chief among them would...