C Bible : Is there Any difference between these two books ?

Book 1 : #-Link-Snipped-#

Book 2 : #-Link-Snipped-#

Book 1 costs 135 INR & Book 2, 2795 INR. I have read entire book illegal way by downloading pdf & printing those 270 pages. But couldn't enjoy it. It had cover same as to book 2.
Now, I want that book in my library & 2795 INR is too costly for 270 precious pages.

What I wanna know is Book 1 & Book 2 are same ?

If not, then anyone who have book 2 wanna sell it ? I will pay! condition should be good though & no markings on it, no names too. (PM me we will decide the price)

PS : This is C Bible. Best line found in intro "C is not big language, it is not served well by big book"
Bear in mind, among two authors of this book, one is Dennis Ritchie. Who else knows C better than it's creator ?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, if you have pdf why dont you get a print out!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Pensu
    Well, if you have pdf why dont you get a print out!
    -->
    Abhishek Rawal
    I have read entire book illegal way by downloading pdf & printing those 270 pages. But couldn't enjoy it. It had cover same as to book 2.
    Now, I want that book in my library & 2795 INR is too costly for 270 precious pages.
    I want in my collection, that's why 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Both are same, only difference is the cheaper one must be publised for india and bangladesh.

You can buy it, both are one and same.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have that book , I bought it for Rs 90/- in Hyderabad.

But the book is awesome.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have that book , I bought it for Rs 90/- in Hyderabad.

But the book is awesome.
    Book 1 or Book 2 ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In short, LynxOS RTOS is Opensource or not ? I couldn't find any license documentation. Would like to know about Opensource Linux RTOS. Anyone have idea ?
I have written a simple code beacuse i have two strings, one is hard coded and the sum of whose adjacent membrs is to be stored in the other string.but...
which is the best to do the smart metering
Quote: The new system uses its on-board sensor to detect the risk of collision with an obstacle or pedestrian, initially warning the driver with visual and audible alerts. Pre-collision brake...
Can any one correct the following code and explain... The function decode is returning a string and i want that local string to be stored in another string in main...