by-passing differential relay

hi
We have a 50 MVA, 220/33 kV ransformer to be commissioned shortly.
I have some problem with the transformer differential relay CTs.. Can I by-pass the diff. relay for early energizing of the transformer ?
Transformer will be energized and kept only in no-load. Other protections like REF and Over-current and earth-fault are present.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is The arithmetic mean of two positive numbers a and b is equal to twice their geometric mean. Find the ratio a/b. Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj
1. Watching TV Online through Internet – This option though it costs no extra money to get started, it is of not much high quality. The most important requirement would...
Virtual Memory is the space on the hard drive used as memory in case your computer's RAM falls short for the memory space required to run heavy applications like Dreamweaver,...
let me give my brief introduction Name:anusha Engineering Trade:electronics Location: hyderabad Occupation: final year student Hobbies & Interests:surfing net,badminton,intrested in research Aim in life: want to an environmentalist as well...
The domestic IT services market in India is estimated to grow from $5.7 billion in 2008 to $12.8 billion in 2013, which represents a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of...