Buying Tata nano? here's a better option!

Don't hurry for Nano; one more beautiful car is on its way to India ..!

Make - Renault - Model - Yeni

This car will be launching in India in collaboration with Mahindra,
Which is another budget car to compete TATA and FIAT 500.
Here's some preview pics of it.

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

It would be priced at around 1,30,000 INR around $2,570 USD!
Would like to know whats your views on it.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wait.. Fiat 500? How much is it there? I doubt its considered a "budget" seeing it can top 180 kph!

Interesting to see theres competition to the Tata Nano.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Fiat 500 - INR 14,82,500. It is no way a budget car in India or anywhere else in the world.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    14 laks..its a quite high...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the Fourth Part of CE Bot (CE R3) discussion. We have changed the design as discussed in the CE Delhi Meet (https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-events/19663-ce-delhi-meet-news.html) New Design: 2 Wheeled robot with...
We are students from IIT,Madras working on a international contest, Robocon. We want nearly the following specifications for motors. 1) Speed : 250 - 300 rpm 2) Running Torque :...
Love the title "Crazy Engineers" I'm from Ontario, Canada I'm not a true engineer but I do have a diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technician - Industrial Mechanic and am looking...
I'm looking to go back to school for Electronics Engineering Technician and wanted some feed back on this career. I'd like to know for starts what you do, whether it's...
how bikes are starting in gear like yamaha,cbz etc but low weight bikes not like splendor,passion not?