CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Gaurav Dahake • 06 Mar, 2014 • 1 like
Gaurav Dahake submitted a new project:

BuyHatke Browser Add On For Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox - A revolutionary hack for getting the best price always

I am an engineer from IIT kgp. With our core mission of providing the ultimate shopping experience we strive everyday to get closer to our mission. On those lines we have worked on simplifying online shopping to such an extent that you just don't need anything else.

So we launched a browser add-on for google chrome and firefox and have continuously improved it.
Best price comparison, coupons addon.

store_posters-04 (1)

So with this now a user can...
Read more about this project...
@Ankita Katdare • 16 Sep, 2014 @Anoop Kumar Will this work the same for Xiaomi Redmi 1S?
2.8k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 23, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas related to Cloud Computing. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...
14.9k views

@Dhruv Vashisth · Jul 31, 2015

Internship/Training is an important part of engineering curriculum. It provides an interface for us to be familiar with the respective industry. I carried out my first 6 weeks duration training...
1.8k views

@Adityashirke · Jul 17, 2012

Can Electronics and Telecommunication engineer (B.E.) give GATE exam in Computer Science? Also, is vice-versa applicable?
1.3k views

@qaisarpk1 · Feb 1, 2010

what is the the exact defination of "pinch off voltage " in JFET.. is it function of VDS or VGS? some books says that at pinch off state ID is...
1.8k views

@Franklin Viegas · Jan 11, 2016

Hello everyone, Actually I completed my B.E in Electronics and telecommunication last year (2015).After that I started working as an Instructional Writer for 6 months.Now I want to work in...
2.2k views