Buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime In India For Rs. 43k

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime - the Ice Creme Sandwich phone is unofficially being sold in India for Rs. 43500/- on eBay, reports #-Link-Snipped-#. Samsung has not officially revealed the plans to launch the Nexus Prime in Indian markets yet. iPhone 4S with the famous but useless-in-India Siri agent is selling in India for the same price. Do you think buying Samsung Nexus Prime for a price of 43k in India makes sense?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus is a very good phone, but in 43K huhh !!

Too much to ask for ! At least I personally think that its not value for money. In Fect I think iPhone 4 is also not worth 40k+, definitely with in the 6 months price will go down by a lot...

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    iPhone 4S is, I think, overhyped phone. The only sensible product I've noticed from Apple is iMac.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I do agree that iPhone 4s is over hyped product.
    I had used iPhone 4s, iPad and iMac all three for my office purpose. and I feel that iPad is also a wonderful product (only thing I need in that is adobe support and flash).

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The trend on the Internet seems to be focused towards crowdsourcing. Do you generally think that innovation can be crowdsourced?
uBuntu 12.04 alpha, also called Precise Pangolin is now available for download. The uBuntu fanatics can header over to https://fridge.ubuntu.com/2011/12/02...tm_campaign=ubuntu-12-04-development-update-6 and check out the development update and download it on...
CEans, as engineers we rely more on numbers and stats than anything else. Before we made a shift to the new system, I said that it's going to be a...
WORKSHOPS!!!! KIRTHI!!!! Krithi Introduction​ "More than anything else the sensation is one of perfect peace mingled with an excitement that strains every nerve to the utmost, if you can conceive...
hey guys, pls help me out if u kno.....hw to find the coefficient of friction for cooling fan blade??? the application of cooling fan is compressors... regards algates.