Buy land on moon ??

Hi Guys,

I have read an article today ๐Ÿ˜€

It said yesterday is shahrukh khan's birthday thats not the news but I read something interesting ๐Ÿ˜€

A fan of him bought a land on the moon for him??

Is it real or fake I mean can someone buy land there??

Any information ??

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    according to news paper it is real ......you can buy land on moon.....

check this link

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah I have also heard this news 2 years ago
    There was a man in jalandhar,punjab,India..who has legal papers that he has bought land on moon ..at that time that news was very much popular
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    you have seen people selling others land, the will put up a board on government land for 2-3 days & arrange some people who will support them. At last they will successfully sale the land piece to gullible people.
    Selling land on moon is the hitech version of the same situation..

Its completely illogical.., but common public can believe anything.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Buying is Ok... But who is selling land on moon ๐Ÿ˜ Thats no body's property :evil:

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Check out the link in post 2 it is named as Lunar Real Estate quite funny.

๐Ÿ˜€

You are correct CB , who has the authority to sell that land??
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    ya that question also arises in my mind who has the authority to sell the land and also i have read in the news paper that it costs very less ,1 acre almost approx 1760 rupees.isn't so funny..
  • safwan
    safwan
    No doubt , human will live their in future as per science but buying it is illogical .
    an acre on moon cost you $18.95 its funny . !!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Exactly, currently by a major International agreement space is not to be owned by private holders nor nationalities. Buying land on the moon or buying and naming a star is a novelty item that has no real legal claim.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    crazy ideas people come up with....๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    if the people had legal documents , i wonder what the name of the previous landlord(of the land on the moon) be.....๐Ÿ˜
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Please Buy the land where the oxygen and water are available..
  • celebrity345
    celebrity345
    Well its mostly like a novelty and symbolic gift that's quite common between young lovers/friends... I believe you can even buy it in India without going through foreign websites.... it's available here:

Land On The Moon - buy in Rupees in India - awesome gift - Rs.2299 Buy online gifts for birthday, anniversary

cheers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I AM using ultrasurf9.6 i can't download the torrent files. inform me what are all the seetings i have to change to download the torrent file,and to use utorrent to...
Hi, CE's I have achieved some mails in my mail box.. but whenever i need those mail once again how to get.. those mails ???? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
There's an interesting story behind this! I went to an interview where the interviewer (who looked pretty knowledgable) asked me, among other things, to write a program in C++ to...
I could not add new posts in the new pages of my wordpress blog. Is it possible or not? Regular bloggers Help Me
actually i have got a problem,i have got 160 gb but it is showing only 100 gb, so i want to install linux on that remainig part,can it be done,