Buy Google Glass On eBay Only If You Are Filthy Rich

Ahoy! Here's some news for those who're ready to burn their pockets. Google Glass, whose Google Glass Tech Specs Out just the day before, is now up on eBay for you to bid. Now, most of us did not get 'lucky', as Google likes to put it, by winning the #ifihadglass contest among millions of people (developers) who participated. But most of us, I think, will be impatient enough to not wait till the official release happens, isn't it? So, with bids reaching over $90,000, most of the under-paid IT crowd here can just watch the bid levels rise at eBay in utter amazement.

slide

But, this crazy might have a bitter end as Google might want to intervene because it is intending to out the Google Glass Explorer Edition for developers. Meaning to say that it was not to be up for reselling or gifting to thy loved ones. But, before that happens, we want to know what our readers think. How would you price this ambitious maximus project by Google? Place your bids in comments for some fun.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm bidding for 5 of those if they offer some discount. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    HOLY GUACAMOLE!! You can buy an alien spaceship with that kind of money. What's wrong with people??
  • lal
    lal
    Selling own privacy ๐Ÿ˜ at that huge sum!
    May be not totally ๐Ÿ˜ still.

Anyone who doesn't have enough money to bid, may think like that and console yourself ๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    When I saw video of Google Glass for the first time,I was like "Shut the fuck up Google,Take My Money!"

Now,After reading this article all I do is QQ'ing.
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Who are those 28 people and what are their day jobs?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lithium Ion (li-ion) batteries are more important than ever, in the history of electronics. With the never ending obsession of engineers to develop thinner and more efficient gadgets, batteries have...
Why? What? Where? How? - these were the basic questions in our past, which lead to many inventions and discoveries that we know of. But today, its not likely to...
help me complete ma M.Tech project in POWER QUALITY ANALYSER USIN LABVIEW. i need to complete it within two months
Warm wishes to all, I am here to be a part of this community by communicating with the other members of this forum. This is a very nice place for...
The Antikythera mechanism built in Greece before Christ is considered to be the world's oldest computer. https://blog.fora.tv/2013/04/deciphe...a5ed3364-Newsletter_04_17_13&utm_medium=email