Button operated gear changing system for two wheelers

Can any1 pls tell me the details about button operated gear changing system for two wheelers becoz I want to do my final year project on this topic pls help me and pls suggest me other project idea which may worth for me ....

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Clutchless drives and auto transmissions almost use these

Refer 'em for more info
  • gohm
    gohm
    Are you interested manual control of automatic transmissions or air shifters? Electric over air shifters use compressed air triggered by a button for shifting of manual transmission motorcycles. You can buy & install them as a modification kit. They're primarily used in racing as they allow precise and fast gear changes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is hacking?is hacking different from ethical hacking.If so what is the difference?
4WS(four wheel steering system) we have selected this topic for our final year project . your suggestion are appreciated related to this topic thanks
1. Is single tank capacity a linear system, if yes justify?
I have read about it. but i'm not so clear about it. Also i need to know the working of both. thank you!!!
When i ask this question to many they tell me the mathematical equation only. i need the exact explanation for it. How will it get produced or absorbed? which elements...