Business Software Development

Business Software Development is a boon to the corporate world. The tedious tasks have been simplified by the use of Business software applications such as enterprise resource planning, enterprise content management (ECM), business process management and product lifecycle management. Also, medium sized software like the shopping cart software is an added advantage in online or e-shopping.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay.

But what are we supposed to discuss over here?

(PS: thread moved to Chit Chat Section)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I need topics for mini project on ASP.net & C#. 😕
CEans, I've been facing a strange problem since yesterday. Google.com / Google.co.in / Gmail.com are not accessible through my BSNL broadband connection. Is it a common problem all around or...
hey there guys....i need some help with the following questions that have been bothering me...done a lot of research but did not find any satisfactory answers so this is my...
CEans, CAT 2007 results are out. How about sharing your scores with all of us? 😀
Well, I thought that I might as well start this thread. I recently happened to check out Digg.com's Digg the Candidates module .... you can find it here. Its interesting...