Business process followed in your company?

Hi,

Iam a Test Engineer. An interview question posted to my friend who is also a test engineer:
"What is the business process followed in your company?"

Can anyne tell me what we need to answer this question.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved your question to Engineering Jobs & Careers section. Nothing fancy about the term 'business process'. In simple words, it's just the mechanism followed by companies to do the business. Every business will have its own way of conducting the business process. While the whole process isn't transparent in many organisations; you may try to get the idea of how your company does business. Say you work for a web development company that develops custom websites or apps for your customers. Now think of how your company delivers the solutions to its customers. That is a business process.

Does that make things a bit more clearer for you?
  • maheedhard
    maheedhard
    The_Big_K
    I've moved your question to Engineering Jobs & Careers section. Nothing fancy about the term 'business process'. In simple words, it's just the mechanism followed by companies to do the business. Every business will have its own way of conducting the business process. While the whole process isn't transparent in many organisations; you may try to get the idea of how your company does business. Say you work for a web development company that develops custom websites or apps for your customers. Now think of how your company delivers the solutions to its customers. That is a business process.

Does that make things a bit more clearer for you?
    I faced the same question would someone tell me breifly about what is the general procedure a organisation follows when you are taking up a project what factors do you consider when you are taking up a new project?

I mean from the project initiation stage proposing it to the client to the release

Please do reply very important
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not ask the managers or those involved in marketing/sales/business analysis for your company? There can't be a generic answer that fits everyone.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the difference between phasor and vector???
fgets() and fputs(): Normally in our college when we are taught about the FILE MANAGEMENT topic in C, we come across these functions. We are told that fgets() is used...
not familiar with car engines.........If the volumetric efficiency of an engine remains constant, and the carburetion is adjusted to maintain the same air-fuel ratio, how can we determine the percentage...
I wanna to know whether any website for free downloading of PLC software.
We used to have a dedicated section for books, but we decided to merge it with the Chit-Chat section because of inactivity. Now that we are bigger I see a...