Business Plan For Entrepreneurs: NurtureTalent - July 03, Andheri East, Mumbai

This workshop covers all aspects of making a formal business plan, including a hands on exercise specific to your startup.

The following topics will be covered in details:

* process of writing a business plan
* key elements like financials, marketing, team, assumptions and executive summary.
* customising a plan for investors
* dos and donts, common mistakes

Free templates, excel sheet and formats will be shared with all participants before the workshop. You also get a chance to learn from successful entrepreneurs and investors.

Note - Lunch is included in the fees.

AGENDA

Do you want to start your own venture?
Have a great idea but cannot articulate it in a formal document?
Dont know what investors look for in a business plan?

Business Plan is the key element for an entrepreneur in the lifecycle of his/her startup. It is required to communicate the essential elements of the business to investors, employees and key customers. This workshop is aimed at helping all entrepreneurs create a formal business plan for their business.

The workshop will follow below agenda:

* 9.30 AM - 10 AM - Introductions
* 10 AM - 11 AM - Key elements of business plan - financials, marketing, team, assumptions
* 11 AM - 12.30 PM - Standard formats for presentation, excel and word templates
* 12.30 PM - 1.30 PM - Dos and donts, Common mistakes in a business plan
* 1.30 PM - 2.30 PM - Lunch
* 2.30 PM - 5 PM - Hands on session and review - make your own business plan under expert guidance

You also get a chance to learn from successful entrepreneurs and investors.

ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Amit Grover, Founder, Nurture Talent Academy, is an individual with a passion for entrepreneurship. He is an IIT Delhi and IIM Indore alumnus, and has previously worked in Infosys, Asian Paints and Onida. He is also a member of Mumbai Angels, India's leading group of investors, and has led over 20 deals in last 3.5 years.

Date: July 3rd, 2010, Time: 09:30 am - 5:00 pm
Venue:
Hotel Suncity Residency,
Nr. Akruti Trade Center,
16th Road, Marol, MIDC, Near SEEPZ, Andheri East,
Mumbai - 400093.

Registration Charges:
Rs.2500/-

Contact Details:

Amit Grover
Ph - 09833410822
Email - #-Link-Snipped-#
WebSite URL :-https://www.nurturetalent.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been wondering on this for long. As the name suggests, cheer leaders are supposed to cheer the participants. But, can the players concentrate on the game if they...
.... a very less talked of Engineering Branch. We all know about plastic. But very less is known about what goes behind the creating of plastics that is ruling our...
I tried to make a little parody of the Song "Waving Flag" by Knaan, after I couldn't stop listening to it since the World Cup 2010 Inauguration. When I get...
hello every one....i am planing to conduct a techfest in our colg so plz any one can help by suggesting some events,...........
CEans, CE takes pride in having members like CEan View Profile: optimystix - CrazyEngineers Forum who always go that extra mile to make things happen and help others. I had...