Business opportunities in education sector !

Everyone know Education sector is one which encourages all other sectors in the stream
line.According to the report carried by TFW, the growth of the Education sector in the country is pegged at 35% amongst new concepts and it will continue to grow in the years to come and keeping in mind the markets in India to be capitalized on, it further opens the door for many entrepreneurs.

I am looking for business opportunities in Education sector. I want to become an Education Entrepreneur with Edupreneur.I dont have knowledge on Entrepreneurship. Can any one guide me on this !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Osantinoo: Please refrain from adding 'edupreneur' links in your posts. This is spamming and will lead to permanent ban on your account.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Now that Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Tab II with 10.1" screen, I'd like your opinion about the leading tablets from Samsung. The Tab II does have better...
I was ok with subnetting untill I read this post on internet. VLSM- VLSM Explained Here they have tried to subnet a IP 192.168.1.0/24 I have pasted that part below...
Today is Valentines' Day and I don't think there would be a better day to tell your favorite electronic gadget how much you love and care. Here's my open love...
Hi, I am doing a research on cloud computing security. I am actually researching on what kind of mechanisms are used by various big cloud players like amazon, microsoft azure,...
i feel that the transmission level in maharashtra should be raised more. the transmission should be done at a higher voltage as done in MP. HV transmission will reduce the...