Burmese Government Entrepreneurial Help

Burmese Government claims that it has helped over 6000 wannabes in their endevour.
Here is the supporting article.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A lot of smaller countries have been adopting simpler and entrepreneurial-friendly laws and policies to attract entrepreneurs and SMEs. A startup, if-successful can result into mass employment and that's what any economy wants!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Endeavor is a movement to bring together high impact entrepreneurs under one roof. It is basically going in and around Egypt. What do you think it is. Do we have...
Artificial Beach in Japan! Look at the way they've simulated an entire beach right inside a stadium. Only Japanese engineers can do it.
Hi i am a student studying mca in viziag I am very much interest about computers
Hello crazyengineers.com i am TAMOGHNA CCHAKRABORTY . i am a Bengali and i live in Lucknow. i am pursuing my B.TECH from SHIATS ALLAHABAD and i am in my 3rd...
I think a lot of CEans might have been placed in different companies in the academic session 2011-2012. A lot of engineers panic when they don't hear from the company...