Built in DC-DC Converter in a microcontroller

hello..
I have a built-in DC-DC Converter inside the microcontroller.
So basically it takes in 0.9v and outputs up to 3.3v, according to the schematics.[​IMG]

But I can't seem to figure out how to get it to working, since it's a recent technology ( i think it came out last year ) . [​IMG]

How do I make it work ?[​IMG] Do i need to configure it in the program itself .. , the reason Why I say that is because I see a some of registers assigned to voltage regulator and DC-DC converter , I am pretty new to this stuff. 😀

( i am using the c8051f930 controller )

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    you can control it through programmes and might as well as manually!!!all depends on your requirement,were you are planning to use it???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    according to my knowledge by setting up the SFR's you can vary your output DC voltage.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @JAIHO... have you solved the interrupt one problem?

and hows your Project going on?
  • zorif
    zorif
    they called as buck-up converters.you provide them the min required voltage and they can give you the step up dc voltage output.
    Google for buck-up converters.u will get your answer.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    zorif
    they called as buck-up converters.you provide them the min required voltage and they can give you the step up dc voltage output.
    Google for buck-up converters.u will get your answer.
    You are right that this is buck-up converter but he is basically asking to set the SFR given in his controller which converts the DC to DC voltage.
  • zorif
    zorif
    yeh right.i missed last 2 lines.sorry.
    but may those registers are feedback sensing mechanism.to know the voltage levels.
    not sure just some guess...
  • urgull
    urgull
    plz visit the following link for further information regarding converters and interface. #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a easy puzzle to start with , lot more reasoning questions to come . The Puzzle: Five friends have their gardens next to one another, where they grow...
This is a good one , read the question properly , dont use google you get the answer easily try it and post the easiest method to solve the same...
This is an interesting question asked by my friend.. D O + Y O U + F E E L = L U C K Y Substitute one digit for...
Hi I am a 3rd year B.tech student in Information Technology stream. I am very nervous as i could not understand what to do and where to go in this...
Hi Guys, This time I am fully loaded with a programming Challenge, all the programming language's are allowed 😉. Here is the Problem: This is a classic problems. The Tower...