Building DC 10 volts regulator

how to build a constant 10 volts dc supply??. i used 230-18 v transformer and fed to a bridge rectifier.the voltage across the diodes is 16 volts.now what should i do .?? i tried connecting some resistors in series and somehow obtained 10 volt but there is no enough ampere current to rotate even a 6 volt motor !!!!๐Ÿ˜” pls suggest me how to solve this .could anyone please give out some circuit diagrams ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Use LM317 It's adjustable Regulator from It's datasheet set Two resistors and you can get 10 volt.
  • HRG
    HRG
    ya i tried i got 10volts using lm317 but the amps is too low to drive the motor !!๐Ÿ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    HRG
    ya i tried i got 10volts using lm317 but the amps is too low to drive the motor !!๐Ÿ˜”
    Use LM2576 adjustable. it has 3 amp capacity.
  • HRG
    HRG
    ok #-Link-Snipped-# i will try ..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    HRG
    ok #-Link-Snipped-# i will try ..
    Sure Let me know if you have any problem on that case.
  • HRG
    HRG
    Finally done with lm317 itself .i put the correct resistor value got 10 volts ๐Ÿ˜€ thanku godfather
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    HRG
    Finally done with lm317 itself .i put the correct resistor value got 10 volts ๐Ÿ˜€ thanku godfather
    You are moat welcome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In aircraft when lighting strike is on it then how it can earth lighting surges.........plz give me answer...........
please anyone tell me some new ideas for my mini project
Name: Preeti Prasad Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Gwalior Occupation: Student Hobbies and interest: playing badminton, table tennis, computer games and searching technologies, writing poems and short stories Aim in...
what is the meaning of symbols in back emf formulae?
We have a Subject named 'Advanced DataBase Management System.' I cannot Find any Proper Reference To get Enlightened! The Subject's Domain is The Oracle Architecture, its Components, Oracle Networking, Oracle...