Building career in IT

Peace ,
Hi sir's and friends i am a comerce student grade 11th . if i want to take up my careaer in IT so can what oppertunities i will get after 12 th class .
can any one help me and my option subject in class 11 is INFORMATICS
( where they teach us programming Visual basic , Oracle Pl SQL , .net)
can i do MCA through commerce
Please help me

SIFU

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Re: How will CE benefit me? where I am Comerce student/

safwan
    Peace ,
    Hi sir's and friends i am a comerce student grade 11th . if i want to take up my careaer in IT so can what oppertunities i will get after 12 th class .
    Please help me

SIFU
    Hi safwan,

You need to write your query in help section. Go there and write a new thread there I believe.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    safwan
    Peace ,
    Please help me

SIFU
    Safwan, unless you are eager to take up a job, I recommend that you enroll for a course in engineering. What help do you need with Informatics?

Yes you can go for MCA.
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    safwan
    Peace ,
    Please help me

SIFU
    salam, This is the formative age to shape your career. As you have mentioned that you are a commerce student,you cant enter into engineering. If you want to set your career in IT, i'll prefer you to take a bachelor degree with computer science as its major. After that go for MCA.
    Be clear in your idea. while doing your UG update your knowledge by taking some extra courses.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    why the hell you want to get into software development or programming,best is do your b.com taje IT as major,go for a MBA in IT and become a analyst and work over programmers....it will also help you to work in computing but not hard-core!!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    Salam, thank you all .
    so do i need mathematics for doin my mca .
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Jai shri krishna safwan , hope you got your answer and achieve your goal, you always welcome here , namaste
  • safwan
    safwan
    salam , thanks bro
    namestay
    :smile:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I request all members to follow the protocol. Do not use any language other than English unless required.
  • safwan
    safwan
    Sorry sir,
    I hop i ll use the rules and regulation
    thanks for guiding

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one help me in my school project airport where we have to join database with visual basic......
The folks at CashurCar.com have come up with a pretty cool idea - using your car to promote brands and getting paid for it. ๐Ÿ˜€ How do you like the...
Our CEan Archana celebrates her birthday today ๐Ÿ˜€ Here's wishing Archana - ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ€‹HaPPy Birthdayโ€‹ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ€‹ May all your dreams come true! PS: Where are you? Long time no "CE" ?...
Hi All, I am being asked to calculate base load, dead load and variable load of a facility for a month. The data I have available with me is 1....
Hey People, Cheers!!! Can any one please tell me where the log files of event trace are stored in Windows XP ? Thanks๐Ÿ˜€