Building a Highway Is Way More Complicated Than You'd Think

I wish Brihad Bangalore Mahanagar Palike would learn something from this. It has developed an extraordinary way of filling pot holes that fills empty pockets first.
Building a Highway Is Way More Complicated Than You'd Think

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its quite astronishing.I always feel bad when i see some highways are built with so much of time but now I understand the painstaking work behind every engineering marvel.
    Hats of to engineering community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Government of China has said that majority of the .cn domain were under DDOS (Distributed Deinal Of Service) attack on Sunday. The attack was targeted at the '.cn' domains -...
What is the exact difference between time delay and dead time of any process.
Soon after the leak of Apple's upcoming iPhone event on September 10, the rumors that the next version of the popular tablet / mobile operating system from Apple began spreading...
We'd like to begin this article by warning the brand new Galaxy S4, Note owners that this update will make your phone / phablet outdated. While you are busy boasting...
As I came across Social networking sites One question that disturbs me a lot is that it is right to use social networking sites for the sake of ads?.A recent...