Budget 09-10: Real Analysis

Hey CEans how many of you are aware of the listings of the India Budget 09-10..
Among great expectations Pranab Mukherjee, Finance Minister of Congress 2

released the budget that poses to change the future of the world's largest democracy and bring it up from the deep waters of dull economic environment

He says his emphasis is on Demand Driven Growth?

Is he right in his decision to put the country into a fiscal deficit of a whooping 6.8 percent..
Will India be able to carve the path out of this darkness?
Is the risk too big?
Can we bank upon the FM's thinking?
WIll the things improve?

Will the Budget pull India out of the woods or will it push into more dark and more difficult times?

Comeon guys pour in your views///

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Although the IIP numbers released yesterday clearly indicate that the industry in doing it all to recover..
    But the finer details show that the highest spurt that came since september was largely due to the 6% growth in consumer durables..
    The other sectors continue to suffer and the capital goods are worst sufferer of the lot..
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Our FM has kept the infrastructure sector still starving for funds

No Drastic reforms

Real Estate sector still looking for help

Am I sounding a criticiser?
    No I am not I am happy with many things also..

I just want to put a thought whether the Budget has done enough for this fiscal to help our country..
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Infrastructure sector is the backbone of our economy
    Real and hard emphasis need to be laid on this sector(roads,highways,ports,airports)

they will help generate employment, save resources, improve connectivity, attract tourists, make a better place to live and travel but still the sector is starving

Infrastructure needs a mamoth amount of 1,92,000 crore which is far far more than what has been allocated...
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    The country needs power to sustain its growth and achieve its target but still the installed capacity is very less
    and the addition of capacity every year is going at a bullock cart's pace

What is the solution?
    How and when will the matters pick up the required speed, efficiency and attention
    As of today country falls short os the Peak Demand by thousands of MW
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hey doesnt anyone want to chip in

What do you think guys
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I came to know INDIA is finally investing in 3G around 7.2 B $.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ya but this is going on from quite a while now and BSNL and MTNL has already started the 3G operations
    where as the private players will have to bid for the allocation of spectrum whose tentative base price is said to revised around 5000 crore

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all the pro's engineer out there, i am a degree student doing a final project. My group is doing the whole AGV for a FMS. The automated guided vehicle...
Hi All, Following is an interesting puzzle i found while browsing, Every weekday at 6 PM sharp Nawab Gulzarilal arrives by rail at the Lucknow station, and every weekday at...
Hello everyone, i just joined the CE forum and was browsing through when i came across this thread. First of all let me introduce my self, i am Asher Khan...
hiii, i want aftek,pune -company's aptitude papers its urgent for me so pl send the same
I am also pursuing my B.E. in GITAM university. I want to make a project and its working model on DC motors and power electronics. Infact its on drives ?Can...