btech course best books to read ?

hey im n 2nd sem mechanical. what r best course books to read coz nwadays thr r so many shit books n i dont want to end up reading it..
course books for mechanics; electronics;c language etc

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Mechanic:
    Best Mechanics of Materials by Timoshenko (I prefer)- Soft Copy at : #-Link-Snipped-#

Other books are authored by
    1. Irving Shames
    2. Ferdinand Beer and E. Russel Johnston
    3. J.L. Meriam and L.G. Kraige
    4. Ferdinand L Singer
    5. Archie Higdon and William B. Stiles
    6. Schaum Series

Electronics :
    1. Electronic devices and circuit theory, 9th ed. boylestad - #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. Microelectronic Circuits: Adel S. Sedra, K. C. Smith (My Favorite) - #-Link-Snipped-#

C Programming:

1. For best understanding, Let us C is the best - by Yashwant Kanetkar - #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. You can go ahead with more advance topic - Programming in ANSI C by Balaguruswamy - Programming in ANSI C - Balagurusamy - Google Books

Since you are a mechanical engineer, I would suggest Timosanko for mechanics, Bolyestad for Electronics, and Kanetekar's Let us C for C programming.

See, the book which makes you understand the concept very clear is the best book for you, no matter the same book is ignored by some other person. Please go through all the possible books in a subject and choose the best one for you among them. You can take any random topic from your syllabus and start exploring them in internet/books and make a list. Since the term is just starting, you have ample time for doing this activity.

Good luck!! 😀😀
  • MANJUNATHA REDDY.B
    MANJUNATHA REDDY.B
    thanks its also help full to me
  • UD_Baro
    UD_Baro
    thanks a lot buddy.. . 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Technology giant Microsoft (MS) will stop the sales and the manufacture of the original Kinect as soon as their current stock is finished. Kinect, the motion sensing input device introduced...
@Koushal Patel for the discussion "TCS Layoff To Affect 25000 Employees". Koushal's discussion became very popular within a very short period of time attracting over 30,000+ views and several though-proviking...
California based company, Grace Digital Inc., has introduced two new Bluetooth speakers and a HD Solar panel for its new Ecosmart line. Ecopebble and Ecosmart 4000 speakers and Smart solar...
what is way to find no of teeth on rack and pinion once we know c -factor. who are all manufacturers of customized steering systems in india. please attach links...
OnePlus One, from its advent has been asking its users to ‘never settle’ and it seems that they are sticking by the philosophy. After the well documented and most talked...