Btech computer science Training course in java from HP, Satyam

Hello friends,
I am doing B.tech in computer science, third year. I have to do summer training after this semester. I am not sure from where to do it. One of my friends is suggesting to do a course in java from HP, and the other one Matyam. But I heard companies like ongc also provide summer training. I need guidance regarding this. I googled it, but it was not of much help. I hope ceans will help me out. ๐Ÿ˜•
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Friends please reply, I need your help.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    You can do summer training in any field, but just remember that it should be something which you can complete during that period. Actually i have seen lot of my friends taking Java course for two months, and they weren't able to complete even core Java. So i would suggest to take something that is light and obviously of your interest. For an example you can go for web designing(PHP, Java Script etc), its easy and you can become a master of that in 2-3 months.
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Thanks for the reply. I want to ask the company in which i should go for the course. Is HP a good one?
    I am thinking to do a course of dot net.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Ya sure, i dont think if there is anything wrong with HP....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    see HP will not provide you the training in company ..HPES is subsidiary which take around 10000 bucks for 45 days training on dot net and java...
    so take your choice ,and please try for NTPC cause some of my friends have done from their though they have done their 6 months industrial training in MCA..
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey friends regarding this we had a coaching center came to our college they known as talent spring
    and they offered some course's in software field
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    thanks nicepeeyush, cd and nm for replying..
  • preeti.smile20
    preeti.smile20
    hey im a 3rd year computer engineering student & im totally confused about from where to do my industrial training.....pls help me out?????????
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I am still working out for your stuff Varsha, I guess you can try HCL's CDC... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    praveenscience
    I am still working out for your stuff Varsha, I guess you can try HCL's CDC... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks for your concern.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Varsha0802
    Thanks for your concern.
    Sure, anytime... Do check this out meanwhile for more information...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Ok finally I have two choices:
    1. Doing a summer training from IFFCO and side by side learning .Net from E-school (whose certificate has no value). This will cost me around rs. 4000.
    2. Doing a course from HP in .Net which will cost me around 15000(8800+rent and other expenses).

Now tell me which should I choose? Is HP worth spending so much money?

Note: I have already done summer training in NER Izatnagar.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I had done Summer training from HP in .net and at that time was held in IIT kanpur, And ya they have daily thoery classes of 3 to 4 hours and then practical classes and every monday they will take test on systems and you have to complete in a given time.and these marks will be added in the final grading system.so if you choose HP training pay attention and focused to classes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is to inform all Crazy Engineers that the most hotly used software by Civil and Mech Engineers : AutoCAD has been developed into an online version - AutoCAD WS....
somebody heard of it???? please reply to it................... and can i appear for it i am presently in 3rd year...............๐Ÿ˜’
I want to calculate the overall efficiency of a gas turbine coupled with generator in a co generation plant with HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Boiler)... I need to make an...
Is there any possibility to use the waste heat which is coming out through a chimney whose temperature around 150 deg C in many of the industries?
i had a flow chart with regard to gas processing unit,where can i get detail information about it..........