Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Please Elaborate
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sreejith T
    hey folkz could u tell me the upz and downz of bsnl tablets ??????😁
    I guess a lot of people are going after BSNL Tablets for their price tags. I did a quick search and found out the following shortcomings -

In the Basic IS701R model, you won't find a SIM Card Slot. Then, you will be surprised to read that most or all BSNL Tablets don't have an ability to make phone calls. I tried searching for detailed specs chart of some devices, but I couldn't find much information. If you do find, please post them here.
    The only details I found were not impressive enough - You have just 800*600 (no IPS) screen resolution and No support for Android ICS. The camera quality is also below average.
  • Sreejith T
    Sreejith T
    AbraKaDabra
    I guess a lot of people are going after BSNL Tablets for their price tags. I did a quick search and found out the following shortcomings -

In the Basic IS701R model, you won't find a SIM Card Slot. Then, you will be surprised to read that most or all BSNL Tablets don't have an ability to make phone calls. I tried searching for detailed specs chart of some devices, but I couldn't find much information. If you do find, please post them here.
    The only details I found were not impressive enough - You have just 800*600 (no IPS) screen resolution and No support for Android ICS. The camera quality is also below average.
    yeah .. the phone calls are not possible in bsnl tabs... but how is the performance of the tablet ??? i meant about the processor speed and ram as compared to other tablets like micromax,hcl,samsung etc... ???
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Apart from Dailers phones from BSNL, none of their products have been successfull,I wonder why should we go for BSNL Tablets just beacuse its cheap,since quality demands money.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Electrical engineering student and have a simple doubt: Why the transformers are center tabbed?
Hi friends I am Gopikrishan. I have completed my B.tech in CSE with 80 % aggregate. I am planning for doing my masters in Forensic Information Technology in AUT newzealand....
Am kingsley , an MBA student in Nigeria studying Power Systems Enginnering. Feels Good to joins you 😁
For a little more than the last two days there seems to be a lull in CE activities on the technical front. There is no Idol or interesting 'idle' programmes...
Artificial devices are now being built with sensors to feed back to the central nervous system. This artificial finger integrates nanoscale electromechanical systems, sensory motor neuroscience, biotechnology, and robotics to...