CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@v.azad • 27 Mar, 2009
Can any one please give me the link to download a free e book for BSNL JTO Preparation Exam
@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Mar, 2009 Which book do you want? Is it available for free download? Is it legal do download the book you want?
@dhana123 • 31 Mar, 2009 i too dont know...can any one please help
@Kaustubh Katdare • 31 Mar, 2009 I wonder if the books you want are 'free' for download [legally].
@ajaysharma011287 • 09 Jun, 2009 for BSNL JTO RK Kanodia is best book. it has very good collection of problems. but this is not available online
@rakhi109 • 12 Jun, 2009 😕😕😕😕😕:smile::smile::smile:😛😎
v.azad
Can any one please give me the link to download a free e book for BSNL JTO Preparation Exam
@rakhi109 • 12 Jun, 2009 😕😕😕😕
The_Big_K
Which book do you want? Is it available for free download? Is it legal do download the book you want?
@ash123 • 13 Jun, 2009 thank u so much for that link ashaheer......
@thirumal • 14 Jun, 2009 how can i down load free jto e book by v.azad
plzzzzzzzzzzz
tell the process
@thirumal • 14 Jun, 2009 plzz tell the free e book download
@pary • 24 Jul, 2009 I want to download free eBook of BSNL JTO exam. I'd be happy if you could upload one.
@raj87verma88 • 24 Jul, 2009 Thread Closed
9.9k views

Related Posts

@jaydipst · Sep 9, 2007

Can any one give me authentic and sure shot information on the minimum distance between towers of two different service providers. Is there any such criteria
5.9k views

@Ak_Sabbath · Aug 4, 2015

Hello, All I'm a 2015 ECE batch passout. I am planning to join Software manual testing and automation course as I can't afford to join any ECE core courses. I...
4.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 16, 2016

Hello all, Sharing the correct answers of yesterday's quiz - Question 1. Correct Answer: 1-c 2-d 3-a 4-b Source: Wikipedia | WFEO Question 2. Name the location of this engineering...
3.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 11, 2014

In the race between homegrown smartphone brands to offer something 'unique', most companies are putting in all their might to feature path-breaking tech specs in their smartphones at unprecedentedly low...
3k views

@Handsome hari · May 5, 2013

I couldn't study engineering mechanics..so tell some suggestions to study mechanics in easy way....!!!! then,how to understand that subject???
12.5k views