BSNL Broadband Tariff Slashed?

I've been hearing from multiple sources that BSNL has slashed the tariff on unlimited download plans by a huge margin. I've not been able to confirm the news through. Can someone confirm or post a link to a reliable source to confirm the news?

Is there any news on BSNL 3G pricing which has been revoked to Rs. 1359/month for unlimited download?

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    yes.. I heard it about a couple of weeks ago.. check it at the link below.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]https://www.opendrive.com/files?15551516_wNibq

Also theres a plan ending this month that offers unlimited 3g at rs 2500 for 3 months. the 4200 scheme is no more available.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I have start a business related to campus placement, at now i am associated with 70 + college in India. but the problem is i have no MNC company...
How is concrete made? Concrete is a mixture of paste and aggregates (sand and rock). The paste, comprising Portland cement and water, coats the surface of the fine and coarse...
Nokia took a decision to switch the primary operating system for their phones from Symbian to Windows7 and that means lot of Symbian related projects will go back to Finland....
1. Muram or Mud Floors- ground floor having its topping consisting of muram or mud . Having this kind of floor is easily and cheaply repairable. 2. Mosaic Floors-floors having...
Hey y' all. Anyone doing a CISCO cert course or planning to take it up? I have just recently enrolled myself with Nirmal Datacomm training academy. I guess it seems...