CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Abhishek Rawal • 29 Nov, 2014 • 2 likes
Did any other ISP have blocked thepiratebay.se ?
Well, mine is. And my ISP is BSNL.

There should be way to enjoy TPB freedom. So guess what ? I moved to Moscow!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Man, I Love Russia! 😁
@PuneetVerma • 29 Nov, 2014 Well it is unethical though to post a solution to this in public, that why I have sent you a pm. Check that
@Abhishek Rawal • 29 Nov, 2014 • 1 like
Itspuneet
Well it is unethical though to post a solution to this in public, that why I have sent you a pm. Check that
I don't think it is unethical. Since Ethics/Morals varies from person to person.
IMHO unless I am not damaging anything by any means, I find it ethical.

Oh and when it comes to CE rules, posting about Torrents and Tor doesn't break the rules. Since Torrent != Piracy and Tor = securing my ass in order to prevent sniffers/bots from learning my browsing habits.
You know, I hate surveillance!
@lal • 29 Nov, 2014 It's not unethical. Then first it should be told to BSNL for blocking my internet freedom 😁 TPB is not about piracy alone! There are a host of free things out there for which TPB just becomes a sharing point. To be not a part of piracy is the responsibility of user.

BSNL should concentrate on providing relaible and stable connections rather than blocking websites 😁
@Chaitanya Kukde • 30 Nov, 2014 @Abhishek Rawal BSNL blocked all TPB proxies?
@Abhishek Rawal • 30 Nov, 2014
Chaitanya Kukde
@Abhishek Rawal BSNL blocked all TPB proxies?
Few works, few don't. Same is the case with torrenthound.
Surprisingly, I wasn't able to access Demonoid, which is private tracker. It's like gold-mine to me.
@batpool52! • 02 Dec, 2014 VPN FTW!
3.7k views

Related Posts

@ms_cs · Jun 11, 2010

I uploaded my resume on other giant IT companies.But always I have interest in Accenture too.I could not find a link to upload my resume.any help would be really appreciated
7k views

@Mahesh · Oct 9, 2006

What is difference between logical and physical address?
5.7k views

@rukku · Jun 18, 2012

how is the inverter works while there is no electricity?
8.4k views

@jgeorge · Dec 22, 2011

Hello Friends, today i am going to explain you How to hack crack or bypass cyberoam websense and all other security firewalls that college, institutions, offices use to block websites...
35k views

@NAGOORJOHN · Oct 9, 2015

HOW MUSH TIME MUST SPENT IN GATE STU-DING EVERY DAY FOR MECHANICAL I WANT IMPORTANT TOPICS LIST
8.1k views