@Abhishek Rawal • 29 Nov, 2014 • 2 likes
Did any other ISP have blocked thepiratebay.se ?
Well, mine is. And my ISP is BSNL.

There should be way to enjoy TPB freedom. So guess what ? I moved to Moscow!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Man, I Love Russia! 😁
@PuneetVerma • 29 Nov, 2014 Well it is unethical though to post a solution to this in public, that why I have sent you a pm. Check that
@Abhishek Rawal • 29 Nov, 2014 • 1 like
Itspuneet
Well it is unethical though to post a solution to this in public, that why I have sent you a pm. Check that
I don't think it is unethical. Since Ethics/Morals varies from person to person.
IMHO unless I am not damaging anything by any means, I find it ethical.

Oh and when it comes to CE rules, posting about Torrents and Tor doesn't break the rules. Since Torrent != Piracy and Tor = securing my ass in order to prevent sniffers/bots from learning my browsing habits.
You know, I hate surveillance!
@lal • 29 Nov, 2014 It's not unethical. Then first it should be told to BSNL for blocking my internet freedom 😁 TPB is not about piracy alone! There are a host of free things out there for which TPB just becomes a sharing point. To be not a part of piracy is the responsibility of user.

BSNL should concentrate on providing relaible and stable connections rather than blocking websites 😁
@Chaitanya Kukde • 30 Nov, 2014 @Abhishek Rawal BSNL blocked all TPB proxies?
@Abhishek Rawal • 30 Nov, 2014
Chaitanya Kukde
@Abhishek Rawal BSNL blocked all TPB proxies?
Few works, few don't. Same is the case with torrenthound.
Surprisingly, I wasn't able to access Demonoid, which is private tracker. It's like gold-mine to me.
@batpool52! • 02 Dec, 2014 VPN FTW!

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...