BSNL 3G Festival Offer: Unlimited Download @ Rs. 700

I have this fantastic news for all the BSNL 3G customers. One of my contacts called me a few minutes ago to introduce this awesome offer to me -

1. BSNL Data Card: Rs. 2000/-

2. BSNL Data Plan: Rs. 4200 for 6 months and unlimited Downloads!

This news if confirmed!

If you have questions, please post your questions/responses below!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, it's 100% true!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

No surprises, folks! We knew this would be coming. Even after several delays in implementation of Mobile Number Portability, the TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India) had confirmed that the...
Tata Teleservices owned Tata Docomo is India's first private network operator in India to launch 3G services. The company has announced that its 3G services will be launched on the...
This is some company which always makes a statement, and I am proud to share my nationality with them! Micromax has performed another feat which has even got into the...
Indian mobile company, Micromax mobile is launching newer cell phones every day and it's getting lot of attention in the media lately. Micromax's Q6 Dual SIM phone is one such...
Gone are the days when searching on the web meant simply navigating through the pages! Browser is now a window to keep connected to everything. This concept leads us to...