bSafe App Could Be Your New Personal Social Safety Assistant

A new free app on the Android and iOS platform called "bSafe" lets you deal with any kind of emergencies in day to day life. It is designed to keep you and your friends safe 24x7. Users of the bSafe app can set up their own personal social safety network consisting of friends, family and coworkers. With an aim to aid those who feel unsafe when they walk alone at night or feel worried about not getting quick help in case of a serious emergency, the developers of bSafe came up with an idea of putting personal safety assistant in every pocket.

The app lets you share your location with your network easily so that you can find each other. For this, there's an "I’m Here" option to tell selected people where you are right now. Users can virtually walk with each other home using Follow Me’s live GPS trace. This means once you activate the app, your friend or mother at home can track your location in real time till you reach home. There is a Timer Mode inbuilt that can help you trigger an automatic alarm if you have not checked-in in time. Coming to the most important one of them all for the mothers. A "Guardian Alert" button can be used to instantly notify your friends and family members that you need help. Using GPS they get to know where you are and a video tells them exactly what is happening.

Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 8.56.37 AM

Now, sometimes you just want to sneak out of a room but don't have a reason good enough. For this you can use a "Fake Call" feature that makes your phone ring so that you can pretend to pick up the call and leave the room. Most of the big tech blogs have rated the app really high. With the growing number of crimes especially with girls and young kids in India, this app could very well be on your must-have list.

What are your thoughts on the bSafe app? How do you think they can make it even better? Share with us in comments below.

Source: bSafe - Never Walk Alone - Apps on Google Play | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In recent time, a medium to high range smart phone costs you somewhere 20-50 K. I am sure that even a dream of losing your phone will give you some...
Month of May would be expected to see a tough competition between Microsoft and Apple. Microsoft's Satya Nadella has rolled out following invitations: ​ If Sources are to be believed,...
Yahoo has now globally unveiled its news aggregator platform app called the "Yahoo News Digest" for its Android users with an International edition. Back in January, the iOS app was...
hi frds ..I am shruti soni. I completed my computer engineering at past in 2013.currently i am working in SEO expert(search engine optimization).but my frds said me "this not right...
Watch this video and start debate. https://bit.ly/SKaAMw P.S: Stay Human...Stay curious.