bruj khalifa

Project Abstract / Summary : my project is superier to other.im a civil engineer so i make my project better & i will try to best my project for any civil aspect and strenth or durebility point of view.................
so i take this project
try to do my best in this project .....on crazy engineer site im aloe i also invite many friend on this site & i also take help for this project ..............................................
..................im a student ooof mbm engg. collge jodhpur , it is a first college in rajastha in rpet examination point of view........
.....................so can say i deserve to win this project award ..........

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : im fresher so it is my first exprience i hope i do i give my bestwill try to do my best in this project .....on crazy engineer site im aloe i also invite many friend on this site & i also take help for this project ..............................................
..................im a student ooof mbm engg. collge jodhpur , it is a first college in rajastha in rpet examination point of view........
.....................so can say i deserve to win this project award ..........

Project Category : Civil / Structural
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: m.b.m. engg. college,jodhpur, rajasthan
City: jodhpur
State: rajasthan
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In this project Bluetooth module will be interfaced to PIC18 micro controller. This Bluetooth receives the commands from the Android application device using wireless communication....
Project Abstract / Summary : Crime Record Bureau project abstract helps in understanding over view of the project with module description, advantages of this system, existing and proposed system differences,...
Hello everybody, I have query regarding the Engineering Services exam. Please guide me. I have completed BE Aeronautical Engineering. I want to know if I am eligible for writing the...
Hi All, I'm new to this forum and came across it while searching interesting project ideas. Some of them are really good and inspiring. I want to develop the following...
Indian smartphone maker Xolo is known for wide variety of smartphones and tablets for consumers. The company has launched yet another device in this month and is called Xolo A1010....