brown gas as fuel.

while surfing net, i came to know that brown's gas is used for welding and even as a fuel in cars. But why it is not yet implemented in road side vehicles? 😕 If it has any drawback(s) then please tell me because i would like to do a project on that..

Replies

• Gurjap
    Gurjap
    um, it appears that "Brown's Gas" is a farce. #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends, I need your help in determining the right path to learn the technology and to be at the top of that technology. Please provide the correct path or...
Need sponsors for our cultural tech fest,BASANT-2010 Birla institute of engineering and technology,pilani is organising its cultural fest from 15 april,2010. we need the sponsors for our cultural fest,BASANT-2010, But...
Any information of above unity projects... ?? generating electricity by the phenomena of induced emf..?? Lets go renewable..
With the prospering job markets and thickening outsourcing pipeline, Indian IT major Infosys is now trying to woo employees by offering promotions and salary hikes 😀 Source Yahoo News: Worried...
Is there any diesel engine which can operate more steadily than a petrol engine for same power specification?? 😎