Broadband Modem Discussion

hye , my name`s Neo and i would like to ask about Broadband Modem. Here we go with the 1st question.

Which electronic components corresponding with the connection speed?

may i know the asnwer plss..

thx,
Neo

Replies

• ypagrawal
    ypagrawal
    depends on the type of broadband. Can be optical fiber, coaxial cable, DSL, wireless broadband. So connection speed depends on the mode of transport.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, Am working as a trainee design engineer. am good at pro/e and am concentrating on its advanced modules. My doubt is whether pro/e is enough for my designing...
Well for those who are in embedded field Arduino is very known word. I am planning to study about Arduino basics so inviting all who are interested in Arduino can...
Can anybody tell me in simple the difference between source data rate and transmission data rate?
Can someone explain to me how a battery works. What I am really trying to figure out is what creates that potential difference across terminals in order for charge to...
HI, I am working in structural glazing industry;So i wanted to change the depth of the dies;So what are all the factors affecting the dies?,,,, Pls i hope at least...