Replies

• megz
    megz
    itz done using matlab-image processing
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    megz
    Could you please describe what help you need from our fellow engineers? I'm sure they'd love to help you provided they know what kind of help you are looking for. If you've written any code and want it to be evaluated, please post it here so that others can look and help you with specific problems.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    megz
    If you search Mammogram + matlab, you will get several working code posted by me starting from segmentation to classification. If you have patience , you can actually discover the original code. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As of today, there are many mobile OS available in the market; Few popular ones are Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows. There are many parameters that are important to rate...
Hi, friends. My name is Carlos García and I am also new here. However, several years ago I joined working life. Right now, I work for a large engineering corean...
Can anyone list me the best colleges which provide distance learning facility in india where i can do M.Tech in CSE.??
Is there a C/C++ library that offers digital signal processing functions like qpsk modulation?
SIXTH SENSE- A REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY​Imagine how you would feel if you came to know that, By just drawing a circle on Wrist of your hand and you will have a...