Brayton Cycle modelling - optimum system design

Hi
I am looking to model a gas turbine (using the Brayton cycle) that will be able to power an x amount of daily electricity load using Matlab.

Using the basic Brayton cycle how can I work backwards i.e to input the daily load and thus be able to identify what specifications the most ideal gas turbine should have?

Thanks

Replies

• baja
    baja
    I am also dying for the same...
    Need it very badly...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am sure many of the throws of engineers have entertained this question from many of a poster.....but here is another. I want to get a degree in Software Engineering...
This quiz is about some of the shortcut keys that were built into the Windows operating systems. 1. You put your mouse on the taskbar and notice that the "show...
Just trying to get ideas for a project and was wondering what materials i could use to build the body that would attach to a frame like body panels of...
Autmattic - the company behind wordpress, world's most popular blogging software has released the latest version 3.1. I immediately downloaded and installed the software to see what's new. Here's my...
Guys i am facing some problem is configuring postgre in my pc when i tried to connect to my localhost server ,it shows me a error named server didn't accept...