Brake Fluids - What’s different about them and why should you care?

Quote:
Recent findings conducted by the National Car Care Council revealed that 86 percent of the cars they randomly checked during state vehicle inspections, had at least one item that would cause the car to fail. Fifteen percent of these cars had low, contaminated or worn-out brake fluid. To put this another way, more than one in every 10 cars you are traveling with along city streets and highways has the potential of a brake failure due to brake fluid issues.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Having read numerous interviews - one thing emerges as a 'fact' - hiring great talent for a startup company is a big problem! And someone's gotta solve this problem for...
Medtronic - a leader in medical devices has announced that they've successfully implanted world's smallest cardiac pacemaker without surgery in a patient from Austria. The pacemaker ensures that the heart...
I have capacitor bank that charge to 300volts, and I’would like to make a cut off switch for it reaches its max charges. My plan was to make a 12...
DSK Motowheels have launched in India a new special edition superbike called the Hyosung GT250 R LE. Hyosung's tag line - "Made in Korea, Ridden by the world" is evident...
I remember my friends and I were on a short-range bike trip during our college days and one of the smarter asses among us thought it was an incredible idea...