BRAIN WAVE CONTROLLED WHEELCHAIR

Project Abstract / Summary : In our work with brain–actuated wheelchairs, we target a population who are—or will become—unable to use conventional interfaces, due to severe motor–disabilities. here the movement of the wheel chair is controlled by the brain wave signals of the person.the chair can be lifted and spread out for easier transferring of the handicapped person to his/her bed.a gps is also fitted for tracking and directions.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : many patients are not prescribed powered wheelchairs at all, either because they are physically unable to control the chair using a conventional interface, or because they are deemed incapable of driving safely .we chose this project so as to improve the travelling of the people suffering from various motor disabilities and to make their life more easier and with the help of this brain wave controlled wheelchair they can move freely no matter what physical disability they have.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Mar Baselios College of Engineering
City: Trivandrum
State: kerala
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Today the security to our loved one's is an important issue.Everyone wants that his/her family should be safe everywhere My aim is to make you...
I have completed BE Aeronautical. I want to pursue ME in that field or other related field.Due to some circumstances I couldn't write gate exam. Can somebody plz tell me...
I know we Indians usually don't purchase digital copy of game because of simple logic "Why to pay when torrents are providing us for free?" Still, there might be some...
After the well scrutinized success of Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus in India, many new smartphone companies have become confident that Indian market is the appropriate place to establish themselves. The...
Project Abstract / Summary : · This Project is used to elaborate the predetermined technique (cloud techniques) but with higher monitoring and processing capabilities. · This project is used for...