Brain Fitness through Purpose driven Life aids Longevity

Setting attainable goals to be achieved in 60 to 90 days can keep Alzheimer's disease at bay. It can add meaningful years to one's life as a bonus. The goals can be anything meaningful to each. A hobby, a targeted reduction in weight, learning a new language, anything measurable in fact, anything that you can show that you have set a target and reached it helps.

Here is an article on this:
#-Link-Snipped-#
These people show how to set such SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-Specific) goals:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ubuntu's currently working on the custom display server "Mir" which will be replacing Xserver which we have used it for long years. (bye bye xorg, Imma take backup of my...
After Snowden's expose of how the United States government monitors the activity of people around the world, there was an uproar about protecting one's privacy. People later learned that India...
Wish you many many Happy Returns of the Day kidakaka Have a rocking year ahead. 😁 🎉 Party Time !!🎉
[updated 30/7/2013] Hi CEans, Since my short break from work is looming soon, I thought I'd just share some plans I have in mind. I hope throughout this process we...
I've been reading several reports that the Dropbox app running on iPhone, Android and even Mac has resulted into quick battery drain. It looks like the excessive CPU usage, which...