Brain Computer Interface

Hi !
I have an idea to work on this advance topic as our engineering final year project.
if anyone have worked on it plz let me know,so that I can select this as my final project of bachelor engineering.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i heared about Seminar on Brain Interface... but you want to do project? or Seminar?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    If you actually want to build something (a working model), then it will be quite a challenge for you guys technically as well as financially.

I would suggest, you search for similar work through IEEE papers and then draft a specific problem statement.

You may find something interesting below:

Brain%E2%80%93Computer Interface
  • vanquisher
    vanquisher
    i want to do a project.
    i want to control the wheel chair using brain signals.
  • vanquisher
    vanquisher
    to pick brain signals i need electrode cap,
    plz tell me from where i can get this .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fast bowler Graham Onions has been added to England's Champions Trophy squad as a replacement for all-rounder Andrew Flintoff and he has also been added to their squad for the...
I want to do my major project in c but i m not able to decide the topic.Please suggest something creative and which can be completed in 6 to 7...
Is it possible to surf internet on mobile phone using the internet( for example brodband) connected to PC.???
Hello CEans... I'm new user to C#... And i'm not getting how to connect C#.Net with oracle 8i?? i'm using Visual Studio 2005 and i'm doing a project with C#...
BUILDING VOCABULARY​ In this thread, we are going to know about synonyms , Antonyms , Idioms, phrases, substitutions, tenses etc. I hope this will be useful for all of our...