CrazyEngineers
  • I had surfed over the net for New car releases in Frankfurt and I am tired of counting the cars.So I had made a decision to post some cars which stand out separately from others.Here is the first one.
    Brabus B63S-700 6×6 is a kind of monster really out there for off-road car lovers.This is directly launched by Brabus and it’s a tuned version of Mercedes G63 AMG 6 wheel drive. It’s a fine tuned 6 wheeled car specially made for off road .The monster is powered by 5.5 litre V8 Bi-Turbo engine which can produce a whooping power of 690bhp and a torque of 960Nm.This much of torque really helps in dragging this 4-tonne monster.
    Front-three-quarter-of-the-Brabus-B63S-700-6x6-1024x677 Interior-of-the-Brabus-B63S-700-6x6-1024x677 Rear-three-quarter-of-the-Brabus-B63S-700-6x6-1024x677
    If we consider this transmission , the monster was powered by The AMG SPEEDSHIFT 7G-Tronic gearbox which sends power to all 6 wheels. The main advantage is that it can sprint from 0 to 100km/h within 7.4 seconds with a top speed of 160km/h. The car is provided with special heavy duty off road tyres which makes it a perfect off road car.No one can complain on the luxuriness of the car because it is having a carbon fibre hood,luxury leather seats,wheel arches,etc.But don’t be overhappy of its specifications as the Brabus B63S-&00 6*6 wheel drive car is having a price tag of INR 3.36 crores. It also comes with a 3 year warranty upto 1,00,000 km.

Do you think the Brabus B63S-700 6×6 will be the best off road car?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Siddhant Mukherjee

MemberSep 12, 2013

Mercedes Benz's G wagon is one of the most appreciated off- road car. If we talk about the best we have another contender The G65 AMG makes 612 Hp and a monstrous 1000 Nm of torque. The Bowler Wildcat is also a tough car.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register