Borrowed and never returned

Some stuffs borrowed by our buddies never come back. It may be a book, a cd, an instrument or whatever.I lent some books, cd's and never got it back. My list includes: KS Joke Book, A Philosophers bio, Book on corruption, Very Historical Biography Book - as old as i cant know the name of that book. I feel bad that i lost those books.

Just think abt the books you lent and never came back, and post their names here... and even if you borrowed something and never returned it.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 funny thread.

I make it a point that I don't give my favorite books. πŸ˜›
    It's very hard to keep asking them to return our things, especially when they are friends.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember I had borrowed a book when I was a kid. It was about the discoveries made by 40 famous scientists. I loved the book so much that I read it multiple times and never returned it to my neighbor. πŸ˜‰
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i borrowed a lot of comics from my neighbor during my eight standard summer hols and never returned. i still read them when i'm bored πŸ˜›
    i also took a harry potter book from my friend. that was some 6 year back and she's yet to take it back and i'm just lazy to go and give it πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    I have an animal stories book I borrowed from a friend of mine in my 4th or 5th grade, and she has(don't know whether she still has it) my stories of children from another land book. It's been more than 10 years and the book is still in my shelf with a short note written on the front page of that book by the friend who lent it to me! πŸ˜›
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I gave away many things and very few were returned by my friends. ( I never expected them to return though). I usually give things which I don't need. πŸ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i borrowed a book from library , poor guys are fed up asking for it :-|.
    One guy borrowed a micro USB drive and never returned it X(, I guess he lost it all together.
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    I have also borrowed lot many books and notes from my friends. And they are with me till now. πŸ˜›
    While I was cleaning up my room today, I came across many such books and notes of my friends. And I've kept them aside, so that I would return it to them atleast this time. πŸ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

High-performance nanotech materials arrayed on a flat panel platform demonstrated seven to eight times higher efficiency than previous solar thermoelectric generators, opening up solar-thermal electric power conversion to a broad...
hi, i am a 2nd yr electrical engg. student. i want to go for summer training in delhi. where should i go. and please tell a place where i can...
Small Talk Link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/sachin-agarwal-online-publishing-revamped Discuss in this thread.
Osama Bin Laden is dead by a US Missile outside a mansion in Islamabad! The source of news is TV channel CNN Live. So they have done a DNA test...
"Fluidic Sculpture" is Hyundai’s new design philosophy which embodies a flowing and dynamic form execution. I've been noticing the advertisement on TV and newspapers and trying to gather more information...