born to innovate

hi!
my name is Arshid.i study in B.com 2nd year.
and also o level.
i am also teaching computer two diploma in private institution since 2009.
i want to become software and hardware engineer.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Arshid. We're happy to have you with us. We look forward to your questions, ideas and other posts on CE forums 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

import java.awt.Graphics; import java.applet.Applet; import java.awt.Color; public class Main extends Applet implements Runnable { Thread t; int x=500; int y=745; @Override public void init() { setBackground(Color.black); } @Override public void...
The system deals with security during transmission of data. Commonly used technology is cryptography. This system deals with implementing security-using Steganography. Abstract: In this technology, the end user identifies an...
The idea is to perform various activities in an organization such as maintaining employees where about's, bulletin board, reservation facility for training and meeting rooms. Abstract: Virtual Office Management displays...
The idea is to create an application on android based smart phone that enables access to a twitter account and provide with its functionalities. Abstract: To develop an Android client...
Water Desalination Using Graphene Possible – Motivation For Chemical Engineers? Leap Second Bug Proves That One Extra Second Can Create Havoc IBM Labs Create Augmented Reality App For Shopping Solar...