CrazyEngineers
  • Hello guys,
    The Twitter web frame work , which is a collection of web tools that contains , HTML and CSS based templates which help you create a site , "Boot Strap" , now celebrates 2nd anniversary.
    On the eve of this day twitter launched its 3rd installment of the frame work , the BOOTSTRAP 3.

Here is a blog post by the developer team regarding what new features available in the new version.
    Bootstrap 3 released | Bootstrap Blog
    Bootsrap helps you create layouts with its code as base and reduces the burden of front end designing, with its pre-made templates.It also has built-in javascript library and provides you the complete open source solution for creating a website.

The Bootstrap is compatible with all major browsers and the best part is it is Responsive.
    So get your hands on it , and start playing now , after all it is "Yet another Open Source miracle"
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 20, 2013

I think Wordpress has already owned the designing market. It is offering every type of frame to work on. Plus forum based environment is now more adapted to categorized responsive behavior. I didnt use Bootstrap but I will sure give it a try.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register