Bootable Pendrive

Is it possible to make a bootable pendrive ?

Can we load Win XP in the pendrive ?

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    yes it is.

there are several ways to do it. You can sue Bart PE, win2flash, grub4dos and other similar tools.

but what is your need? You want to make a live version to use just like live version of linux distros or you just want to boot them from USB to install/format ?

You can search online for making bootable pendrives using the software mentioned above.
    or as an alternative you check the post Technorama Blog: How to install Windows from USB Drive that I had written on my blog. I used Win2Flash which is by far the easiest and simplest way to make a bootable USB drive
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Ya thanks i'll try it ........../
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    or if you have demons tool s/w then open Nero xp bootable image copy contents and paste in to your pen drive............
    change your bios setting and you r ready to go

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every one i need to make a program about mixer ( 6 color ) using PLC by taking 2 color and mix them then take another 2 color and...
Hi , After my B.E I worked for 2 years in CTS,Chennai.Then I did my Masters in Elec. Engg from NUS. Now getting a job in my core industry is...
Source: https://www.genewscenter.com/Content/Detail.aspx?ReleaseID=10580&NewsAreaID=2&ClientID=1 SAN FRANCISCO--Tuesday, July 13, 2010-- GE (NYSE: GE) announced today a $200 million open innovation challenge that seeks breakthrough ideas to create a smarter, cleaner, more efficient electric...
I'm thinking of joining Kumaraguru College of Technology...........plz tell me how is the college.........
Company Name: Intrack Inc Experience: 0 - 2 yrs Location: Mumbai Education: Any Degree Industry Type: IT/Software Skills: System administrator , Hardware engineer