boot mng missing

installing linux over vista in dell .linux is start but for vista message is boot mng missing ctrl+alt+del restart.i want to know about this?

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    venus
    installing linux over vista in dell .linux is start but for vista message is boot mng missing ctrl+alt+del restart.i want to know about this?

u have deleted the windows bootloader while installing linux.

check this link to solve your problem.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know 1)Which is the most demanding (in India or abroad)among embedded,vlsi & dsp? 2)which subjects i should brush up with for these fields? 3)apart frm these &...
I got this problem through SMS. Am not able to solve this. Lets see, our CEans will solve this? Here it is : The fishermen love me. But Doctor hate...
[FONT="]Hello developers, CodeFest in association with British Telecom and TCS presents RAD - Ribbit Application Development: Lets write the future of communication. It is a completely online month long event...
Dear all, i have this situation: i need my robot to move a distance X cm along a straight wall of length Y m (the length is of no concern,...
hi friends, when we open the site like friends18.com we find some html code for some images but any one khow how the html code was placed there is they...