boost converter

hiii friends i m making a practical model of boost converter ...
V r trying to boost 24 v d.c to 300 v d.c ......
so plz if any body can help me in this to make my project tell me first wot r the basic things i m gonna need ?
Actually i have worked on the software model of this project which was quite appreciable...
u can go through the software model ..
#-Link-Snipped-#
now if u help me i'll be quite grateful to u.....

wot else u wanna kno in the technical terms jst tell me ...

Replies

• Codex Guides
    Codex Guides
    I would think the first thing you're going to need is a controller IC. I'd start with Linear Technology to see if they have anything suitable. The chip you use will determine all the other components that you'll need.

- CG
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lapputappu
    lapputappu
    i went through the website. it was undeterminable for me to find from this website
    plz give me detail .or tell me wot u wanna tell me
  • Codex Guides
    Codex Guides
    A quick search shows the LT3757 will boost up to 350V.

#-Link-Snipped-# for the data sheet. You'll have to read through it to see if it's OK for your application or not.

- CG
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lapputappu
    lapputappu
    v r trying to run a three phase 1 hp motor of 220v ,6 amp ,50 hz. so as per ur calculations it needs 46.75amp current .how it can be attained ?
    smone has also told me y dnt u r doin it with 1kw inverter .all u wud hav to do is change the transformer winding for three phase output.but wot d prblm with it is v r getting a quasi sine wave output wch is producing humming sound.so now wot can u help ?
    ur ideas are most welcomed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one tell in which site the BEA web logic server 9.2 standard edition or enterprise edition is available? I need it urgently..
i am new to this forum so please give guidence to me and i want seminar topics related to 2nd ece if u have the topic along with ppt its...
hi friends, i am using fuzzy logic in my project and i am a little confused over the rule setting part of the fuzzy logic for my data which involves...
Indian IT Giant's website: TCS.com has been hacked! I captured the screenshot: Doh!
generate a program to find out how many processors are running at the N machines by devoloping a client server model using a UNIX environment. it would be better to...