Books section!!do we need it

guys I saw few requests for books in computer science section,regarding books review,request for books such things.what is the use of opening a section in chit-chat with book sub-section.

guys what is your suggestion,to improve on this.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. Probably we'll also need sections for Hardware / Software / ERP / Networking etc.

How about keeping everything that is related to Computers in "Computer Science" section without any further sub-sections?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys.. Their is not much activity in the CE-Infocus section.The latest UPDATES in the field of engineering have to find its place here.we have to do some search for...
Hello,i am very glad to join my engineer fellow.What are the materials needed in the constroction of solar power supply?

Hi

hi i am abhishek .
I will most some mighty cool brain teasers here.๐Ÿ˜
Google has many special features to help us to find exactly what we are looking for.The popular features are: Simple Math [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]Currency[/FONT][/FONT] Conversion Current...