books recommendation

please recommend any good books for finite element methods in engineering

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Sandeepan,

The books of finite elements are 'Finite element procedures' Both volumes by Klaus-Jurgen Bathe.

In crazyengineers forum, you will also find finite element video lectures for further studying in mechanical resource section. ๐Ÿ˜€ #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sandeepan_ME
    sandeepan_ME
    can you suggest some other books too , probably some written by indian writers?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi saandeepan, I am not a mechanical engineer. But a quick search on Google Books revealed the following [By Indian authors]:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

I hope it is useful. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah, you can go through these google list but some of my friends also read a Finite element analysis a book by S. Rajasekaran. I have not read it personally, but my friends read it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Subodh Gupta Proffession : Software Engineer / Web Developer Work Place: Mumbai Role: Tech Lead Intrests: C, ProC, C++, Java, PHP, Oracle, Mysql, Wordpress, Joomla ๐Ÿ˜€
May 8, 2011Hello Everyone: I'm not an engineer. But I am always interested in the science behind things. I'm an avid reloader of ammunition and work with brass cases alot....
Lecture Series on Computer Aided Design by Dr.Anoop Chawla, Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. Feel free to discuss. ๐Ÿ˜€ [video=youtube;QnVH9N1eIc4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVH9N1eIc4[/video]
There has been a long-lived bit of Apollo moon landing folklore that now appears to be a dead-end affair: microbes on the moon. The lunar mystery swirls around the Apollo...
hi I am nimish from Mumbai and i am in final year electronics engineering. hope to learn a lot from the community and give to it at the same time...