Books Recommendation For Instrumentation & Control Engineering

I m doing my B.tech in Instrumentation & Control engg( 1st year completed...) frm NIT-Trichy....I wanted to get started into my course frm dis summer vacations....so plz advise some basic standard books to startoff wid...i
would appreciate u posting the links to the ebooks,if any....

Replies

• nikhilsomani
    nikhilsomani
    hi

I m doing my B.tech in Instrumentation & Control engg( 1st year completed...) frm NIT-Trichy....I wanted to get started into my course frm dis summer vacations....so plz advise some basic standard books to startoff wid...i
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: hi...

nikhilsomani
    First of all Welcome to the CE Family Nikhil. Please Follow the rules of the forum, Do not use SMS texts here.
    And let us know how you come to know about CE?
  • anay
    anay
    if u interest in basic instrumentation ,prefer Andrews vol 1..easy and nice basic instrumentation book

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello mates, Just been thinking about it in the past few days and I wanted to share it with you so hopefully we can find a solution. Is there anyway...
Hiii Guys.. Plz tell me where do i go for the Computer Science Training.. 😕
A video lecture series on Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures by Prof. N. Dhang, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. [video=youtube;pIdaC_I6H_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIdaC_I6H_M&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Answer keys to this year's IIT JEE that was releases by IIT Kanpur revealed that: 8 questions worth 30 marks had wrong, ambiguous and incomplete descriptions. 6 worth 22 marks...
As reported by IIT Kanpur Press Release: April 10, 2011 - JEE examination May 15, 2011 - Display of model solutions to JEE 2011 May 25, 2011 - Declaration of...