Book: Tom Peters Seminar

'Tom Peters Seminar'

Just finished reading the book. The book talks about this -

"It's an insane world, and in an insane world, sane organizations make no sense." 😁

Anyone wants to comment on the book may post in this thread!

-The Big K-

Replies

• jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    Dear Biggie,

I would like know more about the book.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jayaprakash
    Dear Biggie,

I would like know more about the book.
    Jayaprakash, the book will make more sense to those who have survived corporate culture 😲. The book talks about the new world corporations and the changes which they must adopt to survive.

The author says that the corporations must be flexible enough to and give freedom to its employees. But there's much more to learn from the book. Get your copy from a local bookstore 😀

-The Big K-
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    Thanks Big k,
    Its interesting to hear from you about that book . I will buy the book as soon as possible .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans! Its time to extend the CE Higher education section. I'm thinking about introducing Engineering Mathematics sub-section. I'm convinced that it will be a great help to Engineering Students. Let...
hi, I am aswini. I am learning dotnet and trying to do a project in asp.net using mvc architecture. I know how to implement mvc architecture in php. But here...
hey guys could u all please tell me how 2 improve my ram performance. and also how 2 overclock my pc and my graphic card(its an nvidia).wating 4 a reply.thanks...
Tutorial: Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 PC Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 16 October 2006 v1.0​ Elec: 3.5 Comp: 2 Mech: 0​ Introduction In this tutorial...
Hi CEans! Internet Search is a big business on the internet. Top three search Engines, Google, Yahoo! & MSN (Live Search) are working hard to improve the quality of the...