Book to learn Raspberry Pi

i want to learn more about raspberry pi.... Like the coding and stuff...i am finding it difficult from the website. Please suggest me some good book for this!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    There is no book available for RPi, you have to learn it with the help of RPi official forum.The community is awesome,they'll help you just don't hesitate in asking anything.

Okay I got a link & a pdf that can help you, but as device is still amateur, so no great "How-To" books are available in market. Anyways check :
    RPi Tutorials - eLinux.org

I request MOD to please merge my posts, It doesn't look good when two simultaneous posts are of same member,it looks just inappropriate 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I've uploaded one schematic.. please go through the attachment. My question is: In the schematic, to the VDD pin of the IC, diode D2 is connected which is...
This is the latest challenge from Googler Daniel Russel. He posts the following photo and asks all the users where was this photo taken? Of course, you won't be able...
Hi, can any one tell me , how input bulk capacitor value is designed (which comes after bridge rectifier) for switched mode power supplies? any formula?
Guys, we've switched on the question/answer technique to fight the spambots. I am thinking of including few basic engineering related questions (easier to answer). Why not contribute a few questions...
AbraKaDabra The_Big_K I'm fresher, and Interested in PHP and Web Development courses. Please give me some good institutes name. I searched Internet. Most of them seems to cheater, fraud and...