[Book] Novellas By CEan - Mayur Pathak - Recommended Reading

Our CEan #-Link-Snipped-# 's turned an author with his book 'Novellas'. The book is a collection of short stories based on relationships and emotions from our everyday life. Having read Mayur's posts, I'm quite sure a lot of our fellow CEans would love to read his book.

The books' currently available on Amazon for only Rs. 165:
#-Link-Snipped-#
51q+sYxaIOL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_
Kindle edition is coming soon!

Wishing Mayur all the best on behalf of all our CrazyEngineers community. 👍

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rimac Automobili owned, Croatia based Greyp Bikes has announced its latest bike that can do 240 kilometers on a single charge. Named 'Greyp G12H', the bike was unveiled at INTERMOT...
I am using win 7 and uses opera and chrome for surfing in my pc.i use my redmi not 3 for tethering and connect it for internet. It was good...
Since Reliance Jio is looking to spread its wings in the country fast, its smartphone wing is releasing handsets in quick succession. It is looking to capture all price points...
Scientist Ali Javey and his team of talented engineers from Berkeley National Laboratory have succeeded in creating world's smallest transistor ever. The team has created a working transistor that's just...
There are not a lot of gadgets that you can get for Rs. 2500 or less. The best you can get is the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 that costs Rs....